Protégé International is searching for suitable agents, distributors, wholesalers and retailers to help further our market position across Europe, to provide in country knowledge and the focus and commitment needed to implement the B2B growth programme.
Protégé International, formed over 20 years ago, was one of the first independent spirits companies in Irish whiskey, one of the fastest growing spirits categories in the world and sells and markets its own range of very successful branded whiskies, gin, rums, vodka and a whiskey liqueur under the brand The Wild Geese®. The Wild Geese® is named after the Irish soldiers who left Ireland in 1691 to remain free. It tells the story of the indomitable spirit of the Irish Diaspora, active in every continent and every country in the world. It is a story made of many heroes and heroines. Our passion to tell the story and our pride in this is also reflected by the fact that our products have all been awarded best in class in major international spirits competitions.
The Wild Geese® range is premium to super premium. We have also recently introduced a mainstream market range under The Wild Geese® Descendants® Collection.
In addition to the Spirits Collection, Protégé International produces and sells ROUTE 66® beers, non-alcoholic beers, energy drinks, soft drinks and cbd infused drinks. Other brands are also available within these categories.
Distributors and wholesalers must have proven experience in selling and distributing spirits and/or beers.
Sales agents must demonstrate a hands-on approach to building and develop RTM’s for new and existing markets. Accountable for managing relationships at a senior level, delivering on the sales and commercial strategy and driving profitable growth across the business. Working closely with the Chairman to ensure the success of the sales plans, distribution targets and new business drives. Confidence, results driven and a natural inclination to sell are prerequisite. Rewards for sales agents are generous and commission based on invoiced and paid for sales.
Key Sales Agent Criteria:
· Proven sales track record within a branded premium / luxury spirits category and/or beer and delivery of results to business plans.
· Must have an existing contact base and customer network ∙
· Negotiating sales terms and targets with customers.
· Negotiating, monitoring and maintaining distribution agreements with distributors.
· Experience of dealing with senior buyers from grocery multiples, key accounts as well as distributors, wholesalers and retail chains.
· Create relationships with key strategic distribution partners and grow sales ∙
· Identify and target new sales distribution points not currently covered across all RTM/ including Duty Free & Global Travel Retail ∙
· Set and achieve sales, revenue and P/L targets, KPIs and control spends ∙
· Prepare quarterly and annual budgets and implement effective forecasting. ∙
· New products to be accurately positioned, costed and margins calculated ∙
· Build case studies to demonstrate best practise
· Develop strategies to boost sales and profits and help plan the future prospects of the prodcuts in the Territory
· Multi-level relationship management
· Passion for pirits & beers and drinks in general and aware of trends and innovations
WERDEN SIE VERKAUFSMITARBEITER (m/w) FÜR DIE SCHÖNHEITSMARKE Nr. 1 IN BRASILIEN!Natura wurde 1969 mit der Eröffnung des allerersten Geschäfts in São Paulo, Brasilien, gegründet. Von diesen bescheidenen Anfängen aus hat sich Natura zur Nr. 1 der brasilianischen Schönheitspflege entwickelt....
höfats GmbH ist ein junges Designunternehmen aus Süddeutschland, das faszinierende Produkte rund um das Thema offenes Feuer entwickelt und vertreibt. Unsere Produkte verbinden einzigartiges Design mit begeisternder Funktionalität und haben den Anspruch, die besten ihrer Art zu sein....
Wir suchen einen Geschäftspartner in Frankreich!Verkaufsvertreter / Sales Agent: Firmenbeschreibung:CRISTEMA CUTLERY ist eines der größten Unternehmen in Europa, das sich auf die Herstellung von Besteck und...